We continually receive more messages, contribution requests, and Inquiries than we are able to keep up with, so if you’re interested in contributing, please complete the form below to send us your contribution idea for consideration. Here’s what we’re looking for:
1. Content must be exclusive and unique, between 350– 2,000 words.
2. Preferable topics: project management concepts, leadership, management strategies, how-to guides, agile, SEO, analytics, strategy, or digital media.
3. Content must be an editorial, not an advertorial.
4. Articles should include relevant charts or images.
5. Article submissions must include: Author’s name, email, and a brief bio (up to 150 words).
6. Links within the article need to be relevant to the content and should not be used to directly or indirectly publicize, or market any person, website, product or service. Such links will be not be approved for the article.
7. Any links included will have a “rel=nofollow” attribute.
8. We reserve the right to proof-read and lightly edit the article as needed.
We’re seeking to work with people who already have strong, focused ideas, so we usually only go through one draft with our contributors. If you need more help in developing an article, we have a small team of freelance editors who can work with you to prepare your piece for publication.
We understand that contributions are often motivated by PR or marketing goals, but content published on shemediatech.mystagingwebsite.com must first and foremost provide strong thought leadership in service to the SWD community. The great news is, it is usually possible to balance our quality requirements with the goals motivating the contribution.
Submit your content proposal for SHE WORKS Digital